Lincolnshire Research Observatory Partnership
The Lincolnshire Research Observatory (LRO) is a partnership of organisations across the County who aim to share and improve access to quality information about Lincolnshire.
The LRO website is maintained within the Economic Regeneration department of Lincolnshire County Council and provides access to information on a range of issues affecting Lincolnshire including the economy, health, eduction and population.
The primary objectives of the LRO partnership are to:
- Act as a single point of reference for information on the County
- Improve the availability and use of this information
- Raise the levels of expertise and capacity amongst partners
- Reduce the duplication of effort and research fatigue
- Provide a seamless approach to data provision
You can contact the LRO at:
Telephone: 01522 550567
More information about research undertaken by the LRO partnership is available online - go to: http://www.research-lincs.org.uk/